I have intended to keep a gardening journal, but it never seems to happen. Maybe someday I’ll get to it.
I’m a little scattered like that.
I did do something recently that was helpful, so I thought I would share.
Okay… I know this is not rocket science, but stick with me here.
On the front I put the variety.
And on the back…
I put the date it was planted. I also added an “S” if it was planted from seed and a “T” if it was a transplant.
And if it was a transplant, I added a number to show how many were planted.
I had two rows of broccoli, but I had several varieties. I tried some new ones, and wanted to keep track of which ones I liked best, so this helped.
Alice was determined to make her way into a photo.